Many believe that a women’s hairstyle forms the first impression because it is distinguishable from a distance. Thus, a layered bob hairstyle provides extensive versatility for those women and young girls seeking different and fancier ways to style their hair. Are you in a hair dilemma this season? Wavy or straight hair, the layered bob hairstyle works for almost every face shape and person. If you are on the lookout for a new hairstyle for season that looks stylish yet sophisticated that you could wear at the office or a fancy dinner, then the layered bob hairstyle is your best choice. So make sure you drop a glimpse at the following bob layered hair styles. Follow these few simple styling techniques depending on your hair length to get the best results. Each of these hairstyles is a different version of the original layered bob style from brunette to blonde or short to medium to long.
Paris Hilton and Katie Holmes Medium Bob Layered Haircuts Pictures.
Asymmetry is the buzzword when it comes to talking about the short layered bob hair style. This style looks great with long blunt and razored bangs of nose length giving you hairstyle a sloppy and unexpected texture. This look is definitely really interesting and will make you look younger than ever. Now, “Bigger is better” when it comes to deciding on getting lengthier layered locks as your new hairstyle.
Find the Best Layered Hairstyle That Fits You:
- Go for long and angled layered bob style with longer nose length bangs that you can wear forward or pin them back if you have thick and either straight or wavy hair.
- You could try a short layered bob haircut with razored ends if your hair is fine, straight, relaxed or wavy if you have a smaller forehead. You can rock this ‘do with or without bangs as you could part your hair in the middle or side sweep it.
- If you face is heart shaped, oval or square and/or you have very prominent cheek bones then Hollywood stylists suggest you to try the “pretty pixie’ hairstyle. This cut is short, soft with wispy and razored layers with enough length for you to try face length bangs in the front and the side.
- Try the medium layered bob hairstyle if your hair is very straight and relaxed. Get longer layers in the front and angled ones in the back making this style very geometric.
- Wash-n-Go: Short layered bob hairstyle with short and textured bangs around the face and crown and longer bangs in the back. This hairstyle adds volume and body to your hair without much maintenance and is definitely flattering for all face shapes.